Senior System Engineer (Eindhoven)
On Time Engineers is searching for a Senior System Engineer for our innovative client DoMicro in Eindhoven. Are you ready to broaden your technical work and do you like to see the end product, created by you? Would you like to work for a technology driven company, providing innovative manufacturing technology and application solutions for flexible hybrid electronics and micro devices? If so…
Then be On Time now the vacancy is still available! Be aware that for this position you will be offered directly a contract with our client, DoMicro. Our goal is to bring you together with this high tech, innovative company in Eindhoven and make sure the whole application process goes as smooth as possible for both sides!
About the position
The current engineering team is a small, but close-knit and eager to be challenged on technology and innovation. The company exist of 10 smart engineers and due to growth, we are searching for our next senior colleague, a System Engineer!
Within this position, you will have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Together with the CEO, you will stand in close contact with end clients. From day one till delivery, you will define and drive innovative projects, the approach and solutions, set up technical roadmaps and make sure your team members understand all client requirements. Having a key position in technology and application development, you will be their ‘guy to go’ and guide them technically.
Your other tasks and responsibilities are:
- Contributes to the technical development of new applications and products;
- Helps shape the company’s technology roadmap;
- Defines and creates system overview and technical architecture;
- Development of functional modules, prototypes into innovative product solutions;
- Executes projects for customers by shaping and furthermore defines, organizes, participates and ensures the implementation of the project activities;
- Takes responsibility for product development, processes and required production resources;
- Performs the following tasks in specific customer projects:
-drawing up the specification
-design and realization
-organizing and (partly) build yourself
- Guides others within the team such as application, system and project engineers;
- Records results in documentation and reports;
- Participates in trade shows and conferences;
- Maintains and expands DoMicro’s network.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in the field of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Applied Physics or a relevant field;
- 8+ years of work experience with process/product development;
- You are inventive, creative, open to a challenge and willing to broaden your horizon;
- Experienced with Altium or comparable E-CAD/CAE package;
- Project management skills;
- Result-oriented and hands-on mentality;
- Command of Dutch and English language;
- Interested in international work cultures.
Our client offers
DoMicro owns their strong role in the global market thanks to their employees. The company has a flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths, which gives their employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. They look forward to see and meet engineers who enjoy growing together with them and like to work on the frontier of technology.
Benefits and conditions are:
- An attractive salary, consistent with your level of education and experience;
- Directly a contract with DoMicro;
- 8% holiday allowance annually;
- 27 vacation days + 5 ADV;
- Company laptop;
- Study allowance;
- Travel insurance ad expenses in case you need to travel;
- An attractive pension scheme at Zwitserleven;
- The possibility to shape your own job and to grow in seniority.
DoMicro is a technology company providing innovative manufacturing technology and application solutions for flexible hybrid electronics and micro devices. DoMicro creates value by additive technologies for printed electronics and develops cutting edge inkjet printing processes. The company delivers R&D services, small series production, system architecture and project management. Typically for customers exploring new technologies for circuitry on flexible substrates like transparent conductive films, OPV electrodes, OLED, Lab-on-chip, wearables, IC and MEMS integrations.
DoMicro BV provides:
- Integrated processes, technology and materials for FHE;
- R&D of FHE and micro system devices;
- System architecture for optimal production system configuration.
Interested to be On Time and meet our client?
Do you have any questions concerning this position or would you like to meet our client? Be On Time and contact On Time Engineers, Eda Demir at 06 – 196 229 44. You can also send your questions or resume by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure about the match between your profile and our job? Please do not hesitate to email your resume to us. When a successful match is available we will contact you within two business days.